1972 Brabham BT38C
Sold For €23,650Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Online Only - OPEN ROADS, THE EUROPEAN SUMMER AUCTION 14 - 22 JULY 2020 - The Richoz Collection
Documents: Proof of Swiss taxes paid 13.20A form
- Offered from the Richoz Collection
- Acquired from British racing driver Tony Brise by Mr. Richoz in 1972
- Fascinating history file, with documentation from new, including a clipping of the car’s original advertisement from Brise and bill of sale from Montala Motors Ltd.
- Raced by Brise with Brabham in 1972, including three first-place and two second place finishes
- Accompanied by a small assortment of spare parts, including spoilers, spare wheels, wheel bearings, and gears
- Fitted with a 1,000 cc Ford Anglia engine and single downdraft Weber carburetor, produces 120 bhp at 10,000 rpm
- Eligible for the Monaco Historic Grand Prix
- A highly compelling addition to any collection of single-seater racing cars.
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Montreux, Switzerland.