- Delivered to its first owner via Porsche’s European Delivery program in May 1994 and subsequently brought to Strosek for modifications before being shipped to the U.S.
- At this time, Strosek was one of the most beloved German Porsche tuners, rivalling RUF and Gemballa
- Fitted with Strosek bumpers, rear wing, side skirts, 18-inch wheels, lowering springs, and various interior components
- Twenty-one years of previous single ownership in the U.S.,
- Just three owners and under 13,900 miles from new
- U.S. specification example, exported to Germany in 2019
- Last serviced by Porsche Zentrum Limburg in May 2020, invoices on file
- Retains its originals owners and service manuals
- Minor damage (resulting from bicycle falling in a garage) repaired to passenger side fender in 2015, noted on Carfax
Addendum: Please note that this car's CARFAX lists damage reported in 2015.