2000 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition
Sold For $33,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
Lot Location: Montreal, Quebec
RM | Online Only - OPEN ROADS, FEBRUARY 19 - 28 FEBRUARY 2021
North American Offering
Documents: Canadian Registration
- One of 8,197 produced for 2000
- Desirable “in-the-wrapper” example
- Just 28.1 km from new at time of cataloguing (~18 miles)
- Finished in black with an orange pinstripe over a black leather interior; Harley-Davidson badging throughout
- SuperCab body style with Flareside bed
- Powered by a 260 hp, 5.4-liter Triton V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- SVT Lightning-tuned muffler with chrome 3.5-inch exhaust tips
- First Ford production model to offer 20-inch wheels
- Advertised in period as being "Born in Detroit. Dressed in Milwaukee."
- Accompanied by window sticker, manuals, brochure, and protective delivery coverings