$1,105,000 USD | Sold
| Houston, Texas
- One of only 991 built; the ultimate modern driver’s Porsche
- Single ownership and as-delivered condition, showing just 19.7 miles on the odometer at time of cataloguing
- Finished in paint-to-sample Grand Prix White over a Yachting Blue leather interior
- 500-hp, 4.0-liter flat six-cylinder engine; six-speed manual transaxle
- $92,899 in desirable options include front axle lift system, single-mass flywheel and reinforced clutch, Sport Chrono package, and extensive Custom Tailoring features throughout; $296,480 total price when new
- Accompanied by order correspondence and documentation, invoice, window sticker, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, owner’s manuals with pouch, interior samples, and pre-delivery protection/coverings
This Porsche 911 R was ordered new by the White Collection through Porsche of North Houston, Texas, and it was completed on 21 December 2016. It left the factory finished in exterior paint-to-sample Grand Prix White with blue 911 R stripes over a Yachting Blue leather interior with Pepita seat inserts and Bianco White piping. Its GT3 center-lock forged alloy wheels were finished in color-matched Grand Prix White.
Regarded by many as the ultimate modern driver’s Porsche, this already appealing 911 R was further specified with an impressive list of options including: painted vehicle key and leather key pouch, extended interior package leather (dash and door panels), custom tailoring option, deviated carbon fiber floor mats, Sirius XM satellite radio, Bose surround sound system, telephone module, Sport Chrono package, electronic logbook, light design package, luggage net in passenger footwell, air conditioning, fire extinguisher, front axle lift system, singe-mass flywheel with reinforced clutch, extended-range fuel tank (23.9 gallons), fuel cap in aluminum look, clear taillights, door sill guards in carbon fiber, headlight cleaning cover painted, SportDesign exterior mirrors upper trim carbon, LED headlights in black with PDLS side skirts painted in exterior color, online services, Porsche Communication Management (PCM), auto-dimming mirrors with rain sensor, 911 R limitation number, aluminum model designation plaque, and windshield top tint. It was delivered to the consignor on 16 February 2017, with an impressive total cost of $296,480.
Part of the White Collection from new, this 911 R remains in as-new condition throughout, having been driven just 19.7 miles at time of cataloguing. The car is accompanied by order correspondence and documentation, invoice, window sticker, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, owner’s manuals with pouch, interior samples, and pre-delivery protection/coverings. While in the White Collection, this car has been started and run to operating temperature monthly.
Mechanically similar to the GT3 RS but with a more subdued aesthetic, the 911 R has been a sought-after model among enthusiasts since its release. One of just 991 built for the 2016 model year, this as-new 911 R, having covered just 19.6 miles and boasting $92,899 in desirable options, is sure to attract the interest of all discerning Porsche collectors.