$412,000 USD | Sold
| Houston, Texas
- Ultra-rare, low-mileage 997.2-generation 911 GT3 RS benefitting from mid-cycle updates, including higher-output Mezger flat-six
- Believed to be one of only 100 produced for 2011; one of approximately 1,619 with the more potent, 450-hp 3.8-liter engine
- Showing only 490 miles at time of cataloguing
- Finished in original Carrara White over Black leather and factory-equipped with over $16,000 in options, including Ceramic Composite Brakes, Sport Chrono Package Plus, Sound Package Plus, front axle lift system, and PCM 3.0 with Extended Navigation
- Accompanied by original window sticker, owner’s books with leather pouch, and assorted accessories
Believed to be one of just 100 examples built for the 2011 model year, this low-mileage, United States-specification Porsche 911 GT3 RS is finished in Carrara White over a Black leather interior with Alcantara seat inserts. First registered in the state of New Jersey, this GT3 RS has been cherished its entire life, though driven extremely sparingly; it shows just 490 miles at time of cataloguing.
A build sheet on file indicates that it was produced September 2010 and left the factory finished with a number of options specified by the car’s original owner. All four corners feature ceramic composite brakes, while the font axle is fitted with a lift system for easier road navigation. The interior is furnished with the Sound Package Plus, cupholders, a Bluetooth phone interface, Sport Chrono Package Plus, matching black floor mats, PCM 3.0, and seats embossed with the Posche crest.
Acquired by the White Collection in 2013, monthly start-ups have been performed in order to ensure proper functioning of the various mechanical systems. Beyond the impressively low mileage on display, paint metering across the body shows the finish to be consistent and original. This 911 GT3 RS also includes its original window sticker, factory manuals with leather storage pouch, and an assortment of accessories.
At the very apex of Porsche’s track-focused production models, the 911 GT3 RS is the choice for enthusiasts and collectors seeking the ultimate 997-generation variant, offering an unparalleled combination of driving excitement, rarity, and mystique—all backed by Porsche’s longstanding reputation for excellent build quality and bullet-proof performance.
It is hard to imagine a finer example than this one, especially as it is an improved 997.2 model. Replete with the desirable 3.8-liter engine, a handsome color scheme, a desirable list of factory options, and exceptionally low mileage, it represents a rare and excellent opportunity for marque aficionados and enthusiasts seeking a road car equally well-suited to serious circuit driving.