$401,000 USD | Sold
| Houston, Texas
- One of only 303 996-generation GT2 examples delivered to the US market
- Single ownership prior to joining the White Collection; 3,717 miles at time of cataloguing
- Finished in its factory-original Carrara White over a Black leather interior
- Benefits from Porsche’s mid-model updates, including a potent 476-hp turbocharged flat-six and Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes
- Accompanied by a stamped original warranty booklet, owner’s manuals with leather pouch, original window sticker, GT2 delivery package, and tools
Completed in November 2003, this Carrara White over Black leather 2004 Porsche 911 GT2 belongs to an exclusive group of just 303 996-generation examples delivered to the United States market. This car further benefits from the model’s midcycle refresh, which increased engine power output from the twin-turbocharged 3.6-liter flat-six to a thoroughly impressive 476 horsepower and included Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes as standard behind GT3-style wheels. As shown on the original window sticker on file, Speed Yellow seat belts and Porsche crests on the headrests were fitted as exclusive options in addition to black floor mats, black leather, cruise control, and wheel caps with colored crests.
Sold out of a dealer in Newport Beach, California, the car remained in the Golden State with its original owner for over a decade before being sold to the White Collection. Just 3,717 miles show on the odometer at the time of cataloguing, indicating very limited use over the years. As a result, both the exterior and interior are in incredibly well-preserved condition. Paint readings across the body show a high level of consistency, indicating the finish is original.
While in the White Collection, the GT2 has been started every month in order to ensure proper operation of the various mechanical systems. A stamped original warranty booklet, owner’s manuals with leather pouch, the original window sticker, and tools will accompany the car upon purchase. A delivery package highlighting the GT2—with a speaker broadcasting the howling engine—joins as an additional, seldom-seen accoutrement.
One of the rawest 911 models to emerge from the halls of the Porsche factory, the 2004 GT2 on offer benefits from increased power, single ownership prior to entering the White Collection, and 3,717 miles on the odometer; it is surely among the finest examples of this rare model available for acquisition.