1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Convertible
$16,000 - $22,000Offered Without Reserve
- 85 hp, L-head six-cylinder engine with automatic transmission
- Popular 'bullet-nose' design first used by Studebaker in 1950
- Attractively finished in red with beige interior
- Extensive service and restoration receipts dating back to 1973
- One of only 4,742 Champion convertibles made in 1951
- Part of the Mitosinka Collection since 1988
- Recent service work includes a new battery and adjustment to the brakes
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.