RM | SOTHEBY'S
REGISTER TO BID
RM Sotheby’s 15th annual Hershey sale, the official auction of the AACA Eastern Division Fall Meet, will return to the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania, 7–8 October.
- Held annually, RM Sotheby’s Hershey sale is the benchmark for early collectibles, ranging from Brass Era through to Pre-War cars; new auction records are achieved each year at this very unique sale venue.
- The Hershey sale coincides with the Antique Automobile Club of America’s Eastern Division Fall Meet, one of the largest automobilia shows and flea markets in the world. Collectors come from across the globe to Hershey each year in search of the rarest and most sought-after parts and collectibles.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania is rich in car culture, home to the world headquarters of the AACA and the AACA Museum, and a truly world-class automotive experience.
Looking to join us?
Contact our Client Service team for assistance with accommodations.
IMPORTANT BIDDER INFORMATION
Bidder Registration Requirements
Interested bidders may register to bid by clicking here. The following items will be required to complete your registration:
- One of the following: Driver’s License, Passport Identification, or ID Card
- Proof of Funds or Bank Statement
- Credit Card (for pre-auction authorization)
- If registering as a Company, Proof of Company (Incorporation documents, VAT/Tax Number)
- If registering as a North American dealer, copy of Dealer License and Resale Tax Certificate
Note, bidders are advised to review the Conditions of Business prior to participating in the auction.
Additional Fees to Be Considered
Buyer’s premium is clearly displayed on each lot page when viewing the site. This fee applies to the final hammer price achieved at auction.
Buyers are responsible for any applicable duty and/or local taxes on any lots purchased. International bidders are advised to inform themselves of potential import duties that would be due upon the arrival of the lot to its final destination. You are advised to speak with your local representatives in advance of the sale to understand what these costs may be. The location of the lot is clearly indicated on each lot page when viewing the site.
Payment is due in full on or before 17:00 of the next business day following the conclusion of the auction, and payment must be made to RM Sotheby’s (‘RMS’). All payments must be in the form of bank transfer unless other arrangements have been approved in advance. International bidders are advised that bank transfers may take multiple days for funds to transfer, and as such, we ask for banking institutions to confirm the transfer directly with our Administration team once initiated.
Buyers are required to make immediate arrangements for the collection and transport of purchased lots. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make their own arrangements, but RMS is pleased to offer our clients the services of the following companies:
Contact - Bob Sellers
+1 413 537 3354
+44 7908 645 852
+1 925 451 1136
Note, if the car is to go into storage, lot removal and storage fees will be applicable.
You will not receive your title for your car at the time of sale. We will manage the title transfer process on your behalf to ensure the car is free of liens and encumbrances. You can expect the title to be couriered to you within 20 business days post-sale, at which time you can register the car at its final destination. If a lot is advertised as ‘Title in Transit’, it is unlikely the Buyer will receive the title in the mail within this time frame; however, we will work to provide the title to the Buyer as quickly as possible.