- A stunning restored example of a highly desirable and rare Maserati motorcycle
- Powered by a single-cylinder 160-cc engine
- Acquired by Mr. Ponder in January 2020
- Stripped to chassis, repainted, and rebuilt by Foster Vintage and Red Car Restorations, both of Texas, in 2020, as detailed by workshop invoices on file
- Accompanied by Estratto Chronologico document issued by Automobile Club d’Italia, detailing previous owners when registered in Italy
- Features front fender plate, rear luggage race, and single seat
Please note that this lot is sold on a Bill of Sale.