- Powered by a single-cylinder, two-stroke 150-cc engine
- Bearing “Ferrari” badges and finished in red—but fascinatingly, not a product of the iconic Maranello marque, rather a short-lived brand of the same name
- A rare survivor of the Fratelli Ferrari company name, which folded in the late-1950s
- Evidence of restoration work suggests the bike has received at least cosmetic recommissioning
- Offers undeniable Italian small-bike charm with plenty of character
Please note that this lot is sold on a Bill of Sale.