- Rare and desirable piece of Shelby history; said to be the only car ever designed and engineered entirely from the ground up by Carroll Shelby himself
- Car number 100 of just 249 produced
- Showing less than 4,500 miles on the odometer at cataloguing time
- Manufactured August 1999 by Shelby American Inc.
- Powered by a 320-hp, 4.0-liter, Oldsmobile Aurora V-8 engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission
- Finished in silver with blue racing stripes and a black soft-top over black leather with gray inserts and carbon-fiber trim
- Monsoon stereo system with CD and cassette players