1948 Lincoln Convertible
Sold For $25,300Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- 130 hp, 305 cubic-inch L-head V-12
- Three-speed, column-shift manual transmission
- The last of the great twelve-cylinder Lincolns
- Recently out of two-decade ownership, residing in a private collection
- Finished in handsome maroon over a rich burgundy leather interior
- Equipped with power front windows, factory radio, and a canvas top
- One of 6,470 Lincolns produced for 1948
- Epitome of late-1940’s elegance
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from St. Louis, Missouri
Please note that this title is in transit.