1965 Superformance Mk III 427 Cobra
Sold For $52,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- 550 hp, 351-Windsor V-8 four-bolt main stroked to 402 cu. in.
- Five-speed Tremec TKO manual transmission
- Engine features balanced crankshaft, forged pistons, Roush roller cams, hydraulic lifters, and aluminum cylinder heads
- Fueled by Holley 750 double-pumper carburetor
- Finished in Royal Blue with Le Mans stripes over black leather
- Utilizes Bilstein adjustable coilover shocks
- Equipped with wood steering wheel, Smith gauges, and ceramic coated side pipes
- Offered with two owners from new
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from West Palm Beach, Florida
Please note that this vehicle is titled as a 2003 Replica.