1957 Mercedes-Benz 220 S Cabriolet
Sold For €75,900Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
Documents: Austrian Vehicle Registration Document
- First delivered to Alfred Wick in 1957; remained in his ownership for almost 30 years
- Once a part of the Wiesenthal Collection
- Finished in the original colours of white with a black soft top over red leather
- Largely unrestored; beautifully authentic and patinated
- Accompanied by a set of spare keys and owner’s manual
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Reutlingen, Germany.
Please note that the condition report for this lot will be posted online by Sunday, June 7th. Please contact an RM Sotheby’s specialist with any questions.