1965 Porsche 912
Sold For €55,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
Documents: Dutch Kentekenbewijs
- Believed to be four owners from new; sold new in October of 1965 to a US serviceman at Ramstein Air Base, Germany
- Desirable Irish Green with original and unrestored Brown leatherette seats
- Retains its original engine and gearbox
- Includes an original jack, toolkit, and owner’s manuals, including service book
- Exceptionally well preserved and presented
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Tilburg, Netherlands.