1962 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Race Car
$70,000 - $90,000Offered Without Reserve
RM | Sotheby's - THE ELKHART COLLECTION 23 - 24 OCTOBER 2020 - Offered on Friday
- An original “flat-floor, welded-louver” roadster
- Very active in the Midwestern vintage racing scene
- Upgraded with 4.2-liter race engine, vented front disc brakes, and Koni adjustable shocks
- Auto Meter competition gauges, full road cage, Sparco racing seat, and Simpson harnesses
- Large-capacity fuel cell and Lifeline halon fire-extinguisher system
- Lucas 12-volt starter system and Tilton dual master cylinders
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.