Please note this vehicle is being sold on Bill of Sale only
2012 Ferrari 458 GTD
Sold For $462,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Ferrari F142 90 deg. 4,498-cc V8 4v DOHC
- Hewland paddle shift six-speed sequential gearbox
- Aluminum monocoque
- Fully independent overlapped triangular wishbone front suspension
- Multilink aluminum arm rear suspension
- Sold new to Level 5 Motorsports in 2014
- Extensive racing history including a class win at the 2014 Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona
The product of a collaboration between Ferrari and long-time Ferrari tuners Michelloto, the Ferrari F458 GTD is a proven winner on road courses around the world. With lines penned by Pininfarina under the direction of Ferrari designer Donato Coco and with updated aerodynamics for competition, the GTD / GT3 version of the 458 Italia features approximately 550-bhp backed by a Hewland six-speed gearbox.
The car offered here, S/N #3484, was sold new to Level 5 Motorsports in January 2014. It made its competitive debut at the 2014 Tudor USCC 24 Hours of Daytona where it earned a GTD class win and 18th place overall. It then ran at the 12 Hours of Sebring where it finished 2nd in class and 24th overall. The car finished 14th in class at Monterey, 8th in class at Belle Isle, 2nd in class at Watkins Glen, 4th in class at Indianapolis, 5th in class at Road America, 8th in class at Virginia International Raceway, 11th in class at Circuit of the Americas, and 7th in class at Road Atlanta, capping a successful 2014 GTD campaign.