- Offered from The Cayman Island Motor Museum Collection
- Desirable example with 300 motor, sliding windows, and sunroof
- A highly significant and collectable BMW microcar built to an Italian design
- 298-cc. four-stroke, single-cylinder engine paired to a four-speed manual transmission
- Distinctive front-opening hinged door
- Clad in pale blue over a red interior
- Fitted with rear accessory luggage rack
Addendum: Please note the title for this lot is in transit. A 4-6 week delay is expected.