1926 Kissel 6-55 Two-Door Brougham
Sold For $21,000
Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Beautifully restored example
- One of 1,972 Kissels produced for 1926
- Classic Car Club of America (CCCA) Full Classic
- Exterior features a Boyce Moto Meter, dual cowl lights, and rear trunk
- Powered by an inline six-cylinder engine; three-speed manual transmission
- Interior features wood steering wheel, adjustable seats, clock, lighter and ashtray, and rear heater
- Equipped with aftermarket turn signals
Please note the title for this particular lot is in transit and, in light of current world events and limited government office hours and closings, may be considerably delayed in reaching the successful buyer. It is expected that the delay could be up to six to eight weeks or more. Please speak with an RM representative for further details.