- Beautifully restored example
- One of 1,972 Kissels produced for 1926
- Classic Car Club of America (CCCA) Full Classic
- Exterior features a Boyce Moto Meter, dual cowl lights, and rear trunk
- Powered by an inline six-cylinder engine; three-speed manual transmission
- Interior features wood steering wheel, adjustable seats, clock, lighter and ashtray, and rear heater
- Equipped with aftermarket turn signals
Addendum: Please note the title for this lot is in transit. A 4-6 week delay is expected.