1932 Ford Three-Window Coupe Custom
Sold For $27,500Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 3 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2020 - Offered on Friday
- An attractive and well executed ‘hot rod’ build
- Features fiberglass-bodywork
- Corvette Red over black leather; many billet aluminum details
- 406 cu. in. Chevrolet V-8 engine by Wolverine Engines; Offenhauser intake, forged pistons
- Automatic transmission
- Four-wheel disc brakes, moon gauges, electric doors, louvered hood,
- American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels
Please note that this car's engine turns over, but does not run. It will require mechanical attention.