1956 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud I
Sold For $33,000
Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- One of 2,238 examples of the Silver Cloud I produced from 1955 to 1958
- Desirable left-hand-drive example
- Sold new through Rolls-Royce of Canada
- Offered from twenty-five years of single ownership
- Inline six-cylinder engine; automatic transmission
- Equipped with power steering and brakes
- Interior in trimmed in green leather; features fold-down tray tables
- Rides on wide whitewall tires; factory wheel covers
- Accompanied by copies of Roll-Royce build information and copy of Schoellkopf card
Please note the title for this particular lot is in transit and, in light of current world events and limited government office hours and closings, may be considerably delayed in reaching the successful buyer. It is expected that the delay could be up to six to eight weeks or more. Please speak with an RM representative for further details.