1956 Ford Thunderbird
Sold For $25,300
Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Originally sold in California
- Formerly of the Jim Miller collection
- 225 bhp, 292 cu. in. OHV V-8 engine with four-barrel carburetor
- Two-speed Ford-O-Matic automatic transmission
- Believed to be the original Sunset Coral finish
- Correct stampings and markings visible inside the panels
- Original interior aside from the carpets
- Equipped with continental kit; power steering and brakes
- Rides on wide whitewall tires; factory wheel covers
Please note the title for this particular lot is in transit and, in light of current world events and limited government office hours and closings, may be considerably delayed in reaching the successful buyer. It is expected that the delay could be up to six to eight weeks or more. Please speak with an RM representative for further details.