1969 Intermeccanica Murena 429 GT
Sold For $41,250Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 3 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2020 - From the bankruptcy estate of entities previously controlled by Bikram Choudhury
- Built in Torino, Italy in April of 1969
- The first Murena produced; one of just 10 built
- Originally finished in Salchi Verde Gemma over black leather with green carpet
- Powered by a Ford 429 cu. in. V-8; automatic transmission
- Stunning shooting brake design with sunroof and air conditioning
- Interior features MOMO steering wheel, bucket seats, and full length console
- Documented by marque historian Paula Reisner
Please note that the make reflected on this title is Murena.