1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Touring Limousine by James Young
Sold For $71,500Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 3 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2020 - From the bankruptcy estate of entities previously controlled by Bikram Choudhury
- One of 832 Phantom Vs produced from 1959 to 1968
- Of those, just 217 featured coachwork by James Young
- RHD example ordered new through the famed Jack Barclay dealership
- Fully restored and finished in the stunning shade of Queen’s Black Cherry
- Retains original 6.2-litre V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Rear compartment features a stowable picnic tables, champagne flutes, breakers glasses, wine bottle storage, and jump seats
- Accompanied by copies of Rolls-Royce build information and Schoelkopf card
Please note that this lot is titled as a 1962.