1929 Ford Riley Special "Ardent Alligator"
Sold For $115,500Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Flathead V-8; three-speed manual transmission
- Originally constructed as Riley Brooklands
- Extensively raced by privateer Freddie Dixon
- Modified and extensively raced by Collier brothers
- 1949 Watkins Glen Grand Prix winner
- AACA National and Grand National First Prize Winner
- Currently restored to 1949 Watkins Glen Grand Prix livery and specification
- A fascinating piece of automotive Americana