- Offered from The Shrine of the Holy Grille
- The ultimate, most prestigious and costly Edsel from the iconic 1958 model year
- One of just 930 made
- Chalk Pink and Charcoal Brown Metallic with Pink and Charcoal Brown vinyl interior
- 345-hp, 410-cu. in. E-475 OHV V-8 engine and Teletouch automatic transmission
- Power brakes, steering, windows, and top
- One of the stars of the collection
When it comes to Edsels, the 1958 Citation convertible is the cream of the crop. No Edsel was more luxurious, and none was ever so costly. It was a genuinely comfortable and beautifully built automobile, with all of the trademark 1958 features, plus “scalloped” rear fenders, with a contrasting color insert, and a 345-hp E-475 V-8 and Teletouch push-button transmission as standard equipment. Only 930 examples were built, and the survivors are highly sought after by Edsel enthusiasts such as Jim and Carolyn Popp, owners of The Shrine of the Holy Grille. One of the centerpieces of their collection, this car is an older restoration in its original color scheme of Chalk Pink and Charcoal Brown Metallic, with power brakes, steering, windows, and top. It has a wonderful, evocative appearance and can surely be considered the ultimate Edsel from the marque’s legendary inaugural season.