- Offered from the Petersen Automotive Vault Collection
- Blue over green mohair; walnut trim
- 337 cu. in. straight-eight engine; manual transmission
- Period-correct appearance: wide whitewall tires, rear luggage trunk, side-mounted spares
- Equipped with radio and running board mounted antenna
- Long period of ownership by La Palma Studebaker Club President Ray McLaughlin
- Restored in 1967
Addendum: Please note that this car is powered by the FB 337 cu. in. straight-eight engine. Please also note that photos and videos of the restoration are not included with the car.