1970 Fiat Jolly Custom
Sold For $34,100Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- 499-cc two-cylinder engine; manual transmission
- A colorful and charming tribute to Fiat’s quirky beach and resort car
- One of an ongoing “500 Rizza” series of customs created by Rome-based restoration shop RizzaClassic
- Well executed, with excellent attention to both cosmetic and mechanical detail
- Removable fabric canopy roof and wicker interior—two Fiat Jolly signatures
- Odometer displays just 140 km (~87 miles) since transformation