1956 Studebaker Golden Hawk
Sold For $33,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- The original Packard-powered Hawk, the 'family sports car'
- Top-of-the-line Studebaker; one of 4,071 produced for 1956
- Restored in 2016, driven sparingly since completion
- Current owner purchased car from Arizona
- Powered by a 275 hp, 352 cu. in. V-8 engine with dual exhaust
- Upgraded with a GM Turbo 400 automatic transmission
- Believed to retain original chrome and stainless trim
- Equipped with power steering and brakes
- Aircraft inspired engine turned dash featuring electric clock and push-button radio
- Padded dashboard and sun visors, tinted glass, and rear seat center armrest
- Rides on thin whitewall tires; Deluxe wheel covers
- Accompanied by file which includes invoices
Please note that this car is missing its body tag.