1952 Lancia Ardea 800 Furgoncino
€40,000 - €50,000
Documents: Italian Libretto
- Rare Ardea Furgoncino, one of only a handful in existence following only 7,000 examples built
- Well preserved in long-term previous Sicilian ownership from 1961-2012, used by the forestry service
- Consistently cared for and maintained throughout its life
- Previous restoration of mechanical components and bodywork in the early 1990s, used rarely and regularly maintained since
- Charming, correct two-tone grey paintwork with original interior upholstery and wood in rear floor
- Accompanied by its original Italian registration and ASI certification
- Italian registered from new
Please note that this lot will need to be collected in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy.
Please note that due to travel restrictions resulting from Covid-19 this car has not been inspected in person by an RM specialist and its inspection report is therefore based on information provided by the consignor as well as available photography. To receive more information where available and connect with a car specialist, please click "Lot Inquiry."