1971 Citroën DS Pallas
Sold For €22,550Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
Documents: German Fahrzeugbrief
- Offered from a Private German Collection
- Series 3 ID20 Pallas model, featuring optional leather upholstery
- Desirable black on black colour scheme with rare five-speed transmission
- Upgraded audio in vintage-look, front and rear seatbelts installed in 2020
- A German car from new, first registered in April 1971 for the famous Babelsberg Film Studio
- Oil change and engine service in 2018, new power steering and brakes serviced in 2019 by Citroën distributor in Berlin
- Subsequently serviced in 2020, German TÜV valid until 2021
- Showing 117,500 km
Please note that this lot will need to be collected in Karlskron, Germany.