1979 Porsche 928
€40,000 - €60,000
Documents: Proof of EU taxes paid and previous Norwegian registration
- Highly attractive, special order Minerva Blue Metallic over Cork Brown beige leather
- Delivered new 1978 June to VAG Porsche Center in Stockholm, Sweden to be used as a display car.
- Featured on the cover of the December 1978 issue of the Swedish car magazine Teknikens Värld,
- Exceptionally well preserved, with extensive mechanical servicing carried out by Porsche Center Stavanger in Norway completed in 2016 and a more recent service by Porsche Classic in 2019
- Originally fitted with an automatic transmission, left-side radio antenna, tinted windows, and air conditioning.
Please note that this lot will need to be collected in Karlskron, Germany.
Please note that due to travel restrictions resulting from Covid-19 this car has not been inspected in person by an RM specialist and its inspection report is therefore based on information provided by the consignor as well as available photography. To receive more information where available and connect with a car specialist, please click "Lot Inquiry."
This Porsche 928 comes with a fully documented history file with comprehensive documentation since new. This includes original service invoices, a meticulously maintained service booklet and instruction manual including all compulsory annual inspections documents. There are over 180 documents ranging from when the car was first delivered to this year. Today, this exceptionally well-kept example retains its original engine. The earliest Porsche 928s are very difficult to find and is ready to provide its next owner with many more years of an incredibly enjoyable driving and is sure to be a future collectible.