- Desirable factory 3000 Mk I two-seater
- Engine upgraded to Mk II triple carburetor specification decades ago, with Mk II emblem installed
- North American export version built July 1960 and shipped to Charleston, North Carolina
- Left the Abingdon factory finished in Ivory White over red with a black top
- Factory fitted equipment includes wire wheels, heater, adjustable steering column, laminated windscreen, and overdrive
- Moto-Lita steering wheel
- Accompanied by side curtains, tonneau cover, tool kit, jack, spare, British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate, and additional steering wheel, said to be original to the vehicle
Please note that this lot is titled as a 1961 and the model is listed as a Mk II.