1954 Bentley R-Type Saloon
$35,000 - $45,000
Lot Location: Fort Myers, Florida
RM | Online Only - OPEN ROADS, FEBRUARY 19 - 28 FEBRUARY 2021
North American Offering
Documents: US Title
- One of 2,323 examples produced from 1952 to 1955
- 4.6-liter, twin-carbureted inline-six cylinder engine; “Hydramatic” automatic transmission
- Midnight Blue and Pearly Grey over original grey interior
- Delivered new to Paragon Motor Co. Ltd of Hull, UK
- Benefits from a cosmetic restoration in its factory-correct colors
- Factory-equipped with “hunting” sunroof, trafficators, wood moldings, fog lights, and wide whitewall tires
- Accompanied by spare tire, wheel wrench, previous UK registration plate, copy of its Bentley build information, exhibition placard, restoration photographs, and several exhibition badges affixed to the chassis
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.