RM Sotheby's offers challenging and rewarding careers to individuals ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.
Join Us on the Road to Success!
We are the largest collector car auction house globally, with over 130 employees across the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and Europe. We sell over US$750 million annually in high-quality collector cars through both auctions and private sales around the world.
Our business has been fueled by a love of cars and a passion for producing results since 1979. Our vertically integrated range of services assists collector car enthusiasts with everything from restoration and private sales to auctions and estate planning. Our expert team of Car Specialists, international footprint, and focus on product quality and inventiveness of presentation provide an unsurpassed level of service to the global collector car market. The following achievements demonstrate our reach in the collector car hobby and showcase the caliber of our world-class team and partnerships:
- #1 globally in number of cars sold greater than $1,000,000 since 2014
- #1 globally in number of cars sold greater than $250,000 since 2014
- #1 auction house globally in auction sales totals for important marques
- #1 in the number of dedicated single-owner site sales executed since 2003
- Sold six of the top ten most expensive cars ever sold at auction
- Currently hold the record for selling the most expensive car ever sold in both an in-person auction and an online only auction
Professionalism, enthusiasm for vintage automobiles, and the flexibility to work as part of an international team are qualities that top our list of requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company and will respond should an applicant’s qualifications match any current opportunities. Otherwise, we will maintain your application in our database for future consideration.