- A well-preserved example of one of Honda’s most popular “dual sport” trail bikes
- Sold new by Honda of Pomona, California and showing just 520 miles at cataloguing time; said to have been used sparingly immediately after purchase and then placed in storage
- Presented in classic Monza Red with a black seat and red Honda insignias
- Equipped with rear rack and spare fuel can
- Powered by a 105-cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine mated to a four-speed, semi-automatic transmission operated by a unique centrifugal clutch featuring a high- and low-speed lever
- Superb example of Honda’s fun, efficient, and highly collectible, all-terrain two-wheeler
Addendum: Please note the title for this lot is in transit. A 4-6 week delay is expected.