RM | ONLINE ONLY
Porsche Taycan Charity Artcar
PORSCHE TAYCAN CHARITY ARTCAR
6 - 13 APRIL
Porsche Schweiz AG and RM Sotheby’s are pleased to collaborate on this Online Only auction featuring the stunning Porsche Taycan 4S Artcar by Richard Phillips, the marque’s first all-electric sports car, commissioned with the artwork of Mr. Phillips' Queen of the Night.
Bidding opens on 6 April and closes on 13 April on this single-lot online auction, which is offered without reserve for which proceeds will benefit the Swiss non-profit organization Suisseculture Sociale to support artists in Switzerland who have struggled during the COVID-19 pandemic. The car will also be available for viewing at the Porsche Center Geneva beginning 1 March and at the Porsche Center Zurich beginning 22 March, after which it will be on display at Porsche Center Zug following the auction.
For detailed information, please click on "How to Bid" and be sure to read the detailed Bidder Conditions of Business during the bidder registration process.
Please also be sure to familiarize yourself with the following specifics, which apply uniquely to this lot’s offering and are reflected in greater detail in the Bidder’s Conditions of Business.
- Upon its sale at auction, a sales contract is made directly between the winning bidder and Porsche Schweiz AG. The hammer price is to be paid by the winning bidder to Porsche Schweiz AG, who will donate the hammer price directly to Suisseculture Sociale. No buyer’s premium is applicable on this lot.
- The Taycan Artcar is a Taycan 4S which was built to be originally delivered and used in Switzerland; it will be handed over to the winning Bidder with its corresponding European Certificate of Conformity (CoC) confirming its suitability with all applicable Swiss and European technical and safety requirements. No other documents that might be needed for export, import, registration or certification or use on public roads will be provided to the winning bidder/buyer.
- The winning bidder has to satisfy himself about any applicable legislation as to the importation/certification and/or use of the Taycan Artcar in the country of destination and is solely responsible for obtaining any regulatory approval for importation or usage on public roads of the Taycan Artcar outside Switzerland.
- It is expected that road registration and import outside Switzerland is most easily accomplished in EU member countries. As such, please contact RM Sotheby’s with questions regarding bidder registration from clients with no residence in Switzerland or within the European Union.
- The Taycan Artcar will be delivered to the winning bidder/buyer EXW Porsche Schweiz AG, Rotkreuz, Switzerland. The winning bidder/buyer will have to collect the Taycan Artcar at his own expense at this location.
- The Lot will be handed over to the winning bidder/ buyer with one-day Swiss road registration and a mileage of approximately 150 km (93 miles) due to exhibition and photoshoot usage. It is deemed a used car and is sold as-is, where-is, without any representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as per the Bidder’s Conditions of Business.
Bidders are encouraged to contact RM’s Client Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding these conditions.