1956 Chevrolet Corvette
Sold For $110,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Retains original 225 hp, 265 cu. in. V-8 engine; dealer installed Duntov camshaft
- Three-speed manual transmission; power convertible top
- Originally sold through Hailey Chevrolet in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Stunning restoration completed in 2017 by former NCRS National President, former NCRS National Judging Chairman, and author of the NCRS Matrix Judging system
- Finished in Polo White with red interior and black convertible top
- Winner of prestigious NCRS Duntov Award in July of 2019
- Retains original bill of sale, owner service policy, and owner’s manual
- Equipped with Wonderbar radio, courtesy lights, windshield washer, and parking brake alarm
- Power convertible top in working order
- Accompanied by restoration documentation and unrestored factory hardtop
- One of 3,467 Corvettes produced for 1956
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Auburn, Indiana
For additional information on this 1956 Chevrolet Corvette please contact an RM Sotheby's Car Specialist.