- The very first Phantom Drophead Coupe allocated for the US market
- Features bespoke plaques identifying it as “Build No. 1 for North America”
- Originally sold at the Naples Winter Wine Festival charity auction for approximately $2 million
- Fewer than 10,000 original miles
- The pinnacle of modern Rolls-Royce luxury and elegance
- Features teak wood decking, navigation system, Lexicon Hi-Fi surround sound system, reverse sensors, and a stainless steel hood
- Special Ensign Red paintwork over Parchment leather
- A very special modern Rolls-Royce
Please note the title for this particular lot is in transit and, in light of current world events and limited government office hours and closings, may be considerably delayed in reaching the successful buyer. It is expected that the delay could be up to six to eight weeks or more. Please speak with an RM representative for further details.
Addendum: Please note that this title is in transit.