1967 Wolseley Hornet Mk III "Buzz Box"
Sold For $16,800Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Sotheby's - THE ELKHART COLLECTION 23 - 24 OCTOBER 2020 - Offered on Saturday
- Right-hand-drive example; originally sold through Watkins Limited in Watford
- 1,293 cc inline four-cylinder and four-speed manual transmission rebuilt in 2018
- Modified for race use in Group 1/CS competition at SVRA events
- Highly modified for racing; Kirkey race seat, roll bar, stripped interior
- Trunk-mounted fuel cell and battery; Minilite wheels with Hoosier tires
- Accompanied by BMIHT certificate
- Refinished in Union Jack livery