1936 Austin Heavy 12/4 Taxi by StrachanOffered Without Reserve
- A charming, iconic, and very original piece of family fun
- “Low-Loading” chassis with underslung rear axle and dropped frame
- Complete with fare meter, “FOR HIRE” semaphore, and other accessories
- Formerly owned by Art Astor
- One of the most popular vehicles in any collection
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.