1972 Lotus Elan S4 'Broadspeed' Drophead Coupe
Sold For $44,800
Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- The famous ‘DUE 886K’
- Tuned by Ralph Broad for original owner David Pannel
- 170 hp Cosworth BDA 16-valve DOHC engine with wet-sump lubrication
- Reinforced gearbox; highly modified steering and suspension
- Road-tested in Motor Sport, May 1972, and MOTOR, August 1972
- Featured and described in Chris Harvey’s Lotus: The Elite, Elan, Europa
- Reportedly capable of more than 140 mph—the ultimate road-going Elan
Please note the title for this particular lot is in transit and, in light of current world events and limited government office hours and closings, may be considerably delayed in reaching the successful buyer. It is expected that the delay could be up to six to eight weeks or more. Please speak with an RM representative for further details.