1972 Lotus Elan S4 'Broadspeed' Roadster
$20,000 - $25,000Offered Without Reserve
RM | Sotheby's - THE ELKHART COLLECTION 23 - 24 OCTOBER 2020 - Offered on Saturday
- The famous ‘DUE 886K’
- Tuned by Ralph Broad for original owner David Pannel
- 170 hp Cosworth BDA 16-valve DOHC engine with wet-sump lubrication
- Reinforced gearbox; highly modified steering and suspension
- Road-tested in Motor Sport, May 1972, and MOTOR, August 1972
- Featured and described in Chris Harvey’s Lotus: The Elite, Elan, Europa
- Reportedly capable of more than 140 mph—the ultimate road-going Elan
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.