2012 McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Sold For $145,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 29 AUGUST - 1 SEPTEMBER 2019 - Offered on Saturday
- A rare opportunity to acquire McLaren’s revitalized production-based racing car, the 23rd example built
- Delivered new to Boutsen Ginion Racing in 2012
- Accompanied with documented racing-history; further offered with EPA exemption letter
- Driven by Le Mans winning driver Kevin Estre in 2014
- 3.8-liter twin-turbo V-8; dual-clutch paddle-shift transmission
- Always serviced and maintained by McLaren racing division, McLaren GT
- Features comprehensive spares package; worth over $75,000
- Eligible for up-to-date FIA GT3 specification upgrades
Please note that this lot is offered on a Bill of Sale only.