1929 Packard Custom Eight Dual-Cowl Phaeton
Sold For $77,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Sold new to a Mr. Fairchild of Pennsylvania, under his ownership until 1964
- In 1964 the car was restored by his son and driven on the Glidden Tour
- Sold to well-known collector in Indiana in 1994; consignor purchased in 2014
- Since 2014 maintained by restorer Bob McKeown in Ohio
- Features a new wiring harness, heavy-duty battery cables, radiator, rebuilt water pump, and the addition of turn signals into the running lights
- Wonderful older restoration, the consignor states it’s tour ready