1968 Ford Mustang GT 428 Cobra Jet Fastback
Sold For $74,800Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Factory 428 cu. in. Cobra Jet engine; four-speed manual transmission
- Presented in Candy Apple Red, ordered with the rare bench seat
- Nice original example with 63,600 actual miles; cosmetically restored as needed
- North Carolina car with three-owners from new
- Original interior including: seat covers, carpet floor mats and date coded seat belts
- Fitted with an aftermarket power steering for drivability; includes original parts
- One of 1,299 Cobra Jet Mustangs produced in 1968
- Accompanied by Marti Report and additional documentation
- One of two cars with this drivetrain, painted Candy Apple Red with Black Knitted Standard Bench Seat
- One of one with this drivetrain, painted Candy Apple Red with bench seat, GT Equipment group and 3.91:1 Traction-Lok Rear Axle
Please note that the title is in transit.