1936 Pierce-Arrow Twelve Seven-Passenger Sedan
Sold For $74,800Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- V-12 L-head engine; three-speed manual transmission
- A well restored example with a stunning exterior and interior presentation
- Ownership history dating back to 1974 with Six Flags AstroWorld of Houston, Texas
- Exterior features Pierce-Arrow-branded Trippe lights and dual covered spares with sideview mirrors
- Interior features clock, radio, two rear jump seats, and the addition of aftermarket turn signals