1931 Ford Model A 'Slant Windshield' Cabriolet
Sold For €18,150Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Online Only - OPEN ROADS, THE EUROPEAN SUMMER AUCTION 14 - 22 JULY 2020 - The Richoz Collection
Documents: Cancelled Swiss Carte Grise
- Offered from the Richoz Collection
- Exported to Switzerland from the U.S. with an early American owner
- Remained in Switzerland through World War II and ever since
- Retains its first, fabric registration card dated September 30, 1937, showing subsequent registration renewals through 1945
- Older restoration, utilizing components purchased in the United States and presents well today
- Desirable 'slant windshield' cabriolet, model 68C
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Montreux, Switzerland.