1969 Pontiac Trans Am 'Ram Air III'
Sold For $104,500Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - FORT LAUDERDALE 29 - 30 MARCH 2019 - Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- Ram Air III 400 cu. in. V-8 engine
- Turbo Hydra-Matic automatic transmission
- Saf-T-Track 3.55:1 rear end
- Frame-off restored by Pontiac Historian Jerry Burge of the Atlanta Hot Rod Shop
- Accompanied by window sticker and PHS documentation
- Originally sold through Jules Meyers Pontiac Inc. in Los Angeles, California
- Once part of the Thomas Stutzman collection
- Presented in Polar White with Blue racing stripes
- Air conditioning; power steering and brakes (front disc)
- Rides on Goodyear Polyglas tires mounted on Rally II wheels
- One of only 697 Trans Ams produced for 1969