$100,000 - $120,000 USD | Offered Without Reserve
| Miami Beach, Florida
- One of 137 GT350s built for the 2015 model year; one of 50 with the optional Track Package
- Finished in Oxford White with blue stripes and black accents over an Ebony interior
- Powered by a hand-built, 526-hp, 5.2-liter V-8 engine; six-speed manual transmission
- Delivered new to Big Star Ford of Manvel, Texas
- Just 37.9 miles from new at time of cataloguing
- Retains delivery tags and stickers, transport seat and steering wheel protection, window sticker, owner’s manuals in pouch, owner’s supplement, and other factory literature
Bolstering Ford’s nod to their corporate history, and commemorating the original 1965 Shelby GT350, was the development of a special variant of the S550 Mustang for the 2015 model year: The Ford Shelby GT350. This “50th Anniversary” Ford Shelby GT350 brought with it a host of upgrades from the standard GT. At the forefront was the new flat-plane crankshaft with revised cylinder geometry for the GT350’s hand-built V-8 engine—good for 526 horsepower and plenty of wheelspin when paired with a Tremec six-speed manual transmission. This potent powerplant was paired with suspension and brake upgrades, as well as subtle appearance changes on the exterior and interior, providing an impressive step up from the GT.
Just 137 GT350s were produced in total for the 2015 model year: 100 GT350s and 37 GT350 Rs. Of the 100 GT350s produced, 50 were equipped with the Tech Package and 50 with the desirable Track Package, the latter of which provided a MagneRide damping system, RECARO seats, raised decklid spoiler, and additional coolers for the engine, transmission, and differential.
This 2015 Ford Shelby GT350 finished in Oxford White with blue stripes with black accents, serial number F0116, is one of 50 examples to leave the factory with the desirable $6,500 Track Package option. Delivered new to Big Star Ford of Manvel, Texas, this GT350 has covered just 37.9 miles from new at time of cataloguing. The interior features an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel, Ebony cloth/suede RECARO seats, and the standard three-inch media display with Sync 3.0. The car retains its delivery tags and stickers, transport seat covers for the steering wheel and seats, window sticker, owner’s manuals in pouch, owner’s supplement, factory literature and magazines, as well as the oil filter wrench.
One of just 50 produced for 2015, and with just 37.9 miles from new, this 2015 Ford Shelby GT350 Track Package would make a wonderful addition to any stable.