INVITING CONSIGNMENTS THROUGH 2 SEPTEMBER
8 - 9 October 2020
CONSIGNMENTS INVITED THROUGH 2 SEPTEMBER
RM | AUCTIONS
RM Sotheby’s 14th annual Hershey sale, the official auction of the AACA Eastern Division Fall Meet, will return to the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania, 8–9 October.
- Held annually, RM Sotheby’s Hershey sale is the benchmark for early collectibles, ranging from Brass Era through to Pre-War cars; each year auction records are achieved at this very unique sale venue.
- The Hershey sale coincides with the Antique Automobile Club of America’s Eastern Division Fall Meet, one of the largest automobilia shows and flea markets in the world. Collectors come from across the globe to Hershey each year in search of the rarest and most sought-after parts and collectibles.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania is steep in car culture, home to the world headquarters of the AACA and the AACA Museum, truly a world-class automotive experience.
Looking to join us?
Contact our Client Service team for assistance with accommodations.
- 2019 – 1930 Cadillac V-16 Sport Phaeton sold for $1,221,000 (est. $900,000 - $1,100,000)
- 2019 – 1900 Rockwell Hansom Cab sold for $132,000 (est. $35,000 - $45,000)
- 2018 – 1911 American Eagle Touring sold for $242,000 (est. $50,000 - $70,000)
- 2017 – 1957 Dual-Ghia Convertible sold for $341,000 (est. $200,000 - $250,000)
- 2016 – 1932 Lincoln Model KB Boattail Speedster sold for $605,000 ($200,000 - $275,000)
- 2015 – 1913 Pierce-Arrow Model 66-A Seven-Passenger Touring sold for $830,500 (est. $550,000 - $650,000)
The auction is approaching fast, and consignment space is limited. Follow the instructions to the right to consign your car today. The event will attract the top collectors and enthusiasts from around the globe into one room while your car is sold. As market leaders in the collector car industry, you can rest assured that RM Sotheby’s will exhaustively research, market, and present your vehicle to the people it needs to reach.